Minerals are vital elements of the human body. Without them, we lose balance in our cells. Trace minerals are crucial to the proper function of virtually every system in the body—from the heart to the immune system. Clinical studies continue to link disease and unsound health with inadequate or unbalanced mineral intake. The upside is that we need very little to maintain this balance; the downside is that, unfortunately, our food supply is void of these crucial minerals. The alarming fact is that fruits, vegetables, and grains are now being raised on millions of acres of land that no longer contain enough of certain needed minerals. It is insufficient no matter how much we eat.
Thankfully, we have an excellent source of minerals available right under our noses—Mineral Essence. What makes it so rad? Let’s dive in.
Mineral Essence contains one of the broadest mineral profiles of any supplement with 62 separate trace minerals, pure essential oils, royal jelly, and pure honey to serve as stabilizing agents.
The presence of a well-balanced mineral supplement maintains proper cellular health, but it can also serve to block the negative impact of toxic elements such as lead, cadmium, and mercury.
Let’s look at a few benefits of key trace minerals…
1. Calcium is essential for healthy bones and teeth, and it assists in blood clotting, muscle contraction, and nerve transmission.
2. Chromium assists in the metabolism of glucose and regulates blood sugar.
3. Cobalt promotes the formation of red blood cells.
4. Copper promotes normal red-blood-cell formation and connective tissue formation. By storing and releasing iron, copper contributes to hemoglobin formation. It also contributes to central nervous system function.
5. Iodine is required by the thyroid hormone to support metabolism.
6. Iron is essential in red blood cell formation and brain function. In fact, even minor anemia can cause big health issues, think of it as your body not having the energy to carry the nutrients to where they need to go.
7. Magnesium supports nerves and muscles and activates over 100 key enzymes.
8. Molybdenum contributes to growth and development.
9. Phosphorous, together with calcium, contributes to healthy bones and teeth.
10. Potassium regulates heartbeat and fluid balance and helps muscles contract.
11. Selenium is an essential component of a critical antioxidant enzyme and is necessary for normal growth and development.
12. Sulfur is required for muscle protein and hair.
13. Zinc is a mineral found in every fluid, tissue, cell, and organ throughout the human body, with a high concentration in the brain. Inadequate intake can affect over 200 enzymes involved in digestion, metabolism, reproduction, and wound healing. We often see a direct relationship between zinc and wellness.
The minerals in Mineral Essence are derived from inland seawater, and the trace mineral complex includes the following: Chloride, Magnesium, Sulfate, Sodium, Potassium, Bromide, Carbonate, Lithium, Boron, Calcium, Fluoride, Silicon, Nitrogen, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodide, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Titanium, Rubidium, Cobalt, Copper, Antimony, Arsenic, Molybdenum, Strontium, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Germanium, Aluminum, Scandium, Vanadium, Tellurium, Barium, Tin, Lanthanum, Lead, Yttrium, Silver, Cadmium, Uranium, Gallium, Bismuth, Zirconium, Cerium, Cesium, Gold, Beryllium, Hafnium, Samarium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Mercury, Dysprosium, Thorium, Holmium, Lutetium, Thulium, Erbium, Ytterbium, Neodymium, Praseodymium, Niobium, Tantalum, Thallium, Rhenium, Indium, Palladium, and Platinum.
Did you know that as far back as 1936, the U.S. Senate was hearing from doctors on the poor nutritional content of our food supply and warned then that inadequate minerals in the soil were causing health challenges? With the addition of more and more chemicals to our farmlands, this has continued to worsen. I often offer hair analysis to my patients who have adopted children to immediately see what their underlying health is. Children born in America have little to no minerals in their hair, while babies adopted from other countries have normal levels.
Our body can make some vitamins but cannot make minerals, and without proper minerals, the body can’t use vitamins; however, it is not commonly realized that vitamins control the body’s appropriation of minerals, and in the absence of minerals, they have no function to perform. Lacking vitamins, the system can make some use of minerals, but lacking minerals, vitamins are useless.
I think we can all agree to incorporate a few drops of Mineral Essence into our daily routine to improve our overall health and wellness! It’s one of those simple, daily changes that can make a big difference!