We have access to many great resources to learn more about essential oils, the many ways to use them and to expand our understanding of their benefits. Below are our top 6 favorite essential oils books we recommend adding to your library with an overview of each.
- Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils by Carolyn L. Mein, D.C. – A practical, step-by-step guide providing natural ways for emotional release and clearing. We know that the body stores our emotions, and if we do not release them they show up in the forms of illness and disease. Actively taking steps to release these emotional blocks can bring great vitality and wellness!
- Essential Oils: The Complete Home Reference – This is an excellent resource that gives a breakdown of each essential oil, blend, and common remedy. There’s also a smaller, more condensed version called Essential Oils The On the Go Field Reference, which is also great.
- Gentle Babies by Debra Rayburn– This is an awesome resource for expecting moms and anyone working with and caring for babies and children. It provides practical information for the safe and effective use of essential oils and little bodies.
- Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple: God’s Love Manifest in Molecules by David Stewart is a comprehensive text combining science and spirituality that is ideal for anyone ready to take a deeper dive into understanding the hows and whys of essential oils.
- Lucy Libido Says…There’s an Oil for That: A Girlfriend’s Guide to Using Essential Oils Between the Sheets by Lucy Libido is a hilarious, light-hearted yet informative book for practical tools, tips, and recipes for natural hormone balancing, oils that increase libido, and oils that increase your man’s performance. You’ll have fun with this one! It also makes a great gift along with some oils for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, or Bachelorette Parties.
- Oil and Glass – is a beautiful hardcover, spiral-bound book full of recipes to make with your essential oils. It’s an excellent tool to maximize the use and benefits of your essential oils that you will find yourself referencing often.
Aside from the incredible resources we have in our Our Essential Life community, we are fortunate to have these excellent books to reference as well. Happy reading!